Let me be your guide–as you search for a new home in the greater Jacksonville Florida area(s)—
- As a knowledgeable Realtor I can save you endless amounts of time and frustration
- As a knowledgeable Realtor I know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the ‘wild goose chase’.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor I can help you with any home, even if it is listed elsewhere or if it is being sold directly by the owner.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor I know the best lenders in the area and can help you understand the importance of being pre-approved for a mortgage. I can also discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options that may suit you.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor, I am an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community such as schools, churches, shopping, and transportation–plus tips on home inspections and pricing.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor I am experienced at presenting your offer to the seller(s) and can assist you through the process of negotiating the best price. I will bring objectivity to the buying transaction, and will point out the advantages and disadvantages of a particular property.
As a licensed real estate professional I provide much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. Realtors are the expert negotiators with other agents, seasoned advisers with customers, and superb navigators around the local neighborhood. They are members of the National Association of Realtors and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by NAR. A professional Realtor is your best resource when buying a home.
And the best thing about me as your Realtor is that all this help normally will not cost you a cent. Generally, the seller pays the commission to the Realtor!